15 reasons to visit RomaniaTudor Maxim
When you hear about Romania you should have in mind the home of the most beautiful girls, nightlife and endless summer nights. But Romania is so much more.
Here are 15 reasons to visit Romania:
1. It`s one of the most beautiful and fun countries in Europe.
We host big international music festivals like Untold and Electric Castle.
2. We speak English.
3. We have almost all the landforms on the globe. We also have one of the most spectacular Delta in the world.
4. Here you can find the most welcoming and warm people.
5. Prices are low.
6. We have some amazing traditions.
If you don`t belive me, I`ll give you some palinca, a traditional romanian drink, and you will change your opinion instantly. 🙂
7. We have Transfagarasan & Transalpina, the best roads for extreme driving in the whole world. That`s what Top Gear said.
8. We have one of the best internet connections. Ploiești is ranked no. 3 in the world.
9. Here is Dracula`s home and you can visit his Castle.
10. We have a unique place in the world, where we make fun of death. It`s called the Merry Cemetery, located in Săpânța, Maramureș.
11. It`s a safe country. For real.
12. We love extreme sports.
13. Our country is known for it`s breathtaking views.
Bigar Waterfall is known as one of the most beautiful places in the world.
14. Romania is full of well preserved historical places.
Cantacuzino Palace from Bucharest, Peleș Castle from Sinaia, The Black Church from Brașov, Infinite Column from Târgu Jiu, Voroneț Monastery from Suceava, The Palace of Culture from Iași, are just a small part of them.
15. Our food is very tasty.
You will definetly fall in love with our traditional food.
Come see for yourself. 🙂